I'm doing SO many link-ups this week.
I just can't stop!!
for the newlywed blog hop!
I could always use more newlywedded friends!
We're supposed to share our favorite things about being newlyweds, so here goes nothing!
- I love that my husband & I are still very much in our honeymoon stage.
- I absolutely love saying & writing my name, now that I have my husband's last name.
- We go to bed at the exact same time every night. It makes for great cuddle time! =)
- I love that we workout together.
- We eat dinner at the dinner table every night (except Fridays when we eat on the couch)
It's just nice to cut out the TV & talk!
- We do the "Rose & Thorn" of the day at dinner every night & I love it!
It gives us something to talk about that we wouldn't have otherwise.
- I love that no matter where we are or what we are doing, we can have a fun time...
just as long as we are together! (Cheesy, I know)
- I love that finally after 2 years, we have our weekends together again!!
(Scott used to work weekends)
- Most of all, I love being a newlywed because it's a learning experience.
It's fun to learn new things, & being a newlywed has also allowed me to spill my heart out on this blog..
& of course, meet all of you... my readers!