Let's face it, we have all been made fun of at one point or another whether it's to our face or behind our backs. As a kid, I was always that girl that took everything to heart. I would lose sleep over things I was made fun of for. I would mull over and nit pick at all the things that I was made fun of for.
Luckily, with age, I've learned to not take myself too seriously. Especially since meeting my husband, I have learned how to make fun of myself.
Being able to make fun of yourself, and embracing what makes you, you, is the greatest freedom.
The Things I Get Made Fun of For:
1. I have close to 800 pictures on instagram.I have gone the extra mile to map them out for you in this pie chart...
2. I have a blog. Oh well. Some people just don't get the whole "blog" thannnng.
Has that stopped me from blogging though?
3. I want to hang out with my husband all the time. I still don't completely understand why I get made fun of for this, but I do. And it's okay... because this is how I feel about it...
4. I'm over-dramatic. Hmm. To that I say....
5. I am constantly smiling and I use these smiley's >>>> =D too much. I seriously get talked about because of that. And to that I say,
And the moral of this story is.... pretty much everything that I get made fun of for can be justified with a simple Elf gif.