Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pajamas All Day

December 26th has to be one of the most depressing days of the year.  I hate it when Christmas is over.  I mean, really.  You work so hard to shop, wrap, bake, cook, whatever..   and then BOOM!  Christmas is over.  It's the same with weddings.  You work so hard to make that one day so magically and then you blink.  And it's over.

But, I'm beyond grateful not to have to go to work today, so that I can recover from yesterday's craziness. And, yes.  It's a pajamas all day kind of day.   Except for the hour or two that I will be on a lunch date with my parents.  But after that, it's back into pajamas I go.

How about a little Christmas recap, shall we?

Don't mind if I do.


Oh, and don't worry.  It won't be one of those "look at my new this or that".  I'm not one to brag.  Although, Scott kind of nailed it with my new Radio City Rockette ornament.



And he got me my new peacoat with a hood, that I asked for!  (okay, done bragging now!)




Santa came!!!


Scott enjoyed opening all of his presents from me.  I got him some new clothes, a scoreboard for his dart games in our spare bedroom, and a coupon book (which he said he loved the most!)


I think Santa needs summer school.

After presents, we always have Christmas donuts.  Every.  Single.  Year!

My gifts from Brianna.  This blew me away!  I love them so much!

This was our very first Christmas with Tyson!  =)

A man and his dog.  The most spoiled dog I know.

 I absolutely love this saying.  This was one of my favorite gifts this year!


My brother loved his gifts from Scott & I.  He's so easy to shop for.  Just get him some beer, or something bacon related.  Oh, and don't forget Breaking Bad.

 

Tyson got gifts too!  From his Grandma & Grandpa!  He loves his new little sweater!

 

 My brother got Scott this fantastic shirt.  Scott will now be living in this shirt. Day & night.

And this is how our day ended.


What a day.  A day full of family.  Too many cookies.  Tons of presents.

Scott & I are certainly blessed beyond measure.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas.  I was thinking of all of you yesterday!  =)

8 comments:

  1. I hate it too. I'm sitting here looking at the mess that is currently all over my house. There are toys, boxes and clothes laying literally everyone, going up the steps, in my dining room, in the kitchen.. I have no idea where to start! So sitting here on my ipad browsing blogs seemed like the logical thing to do;)

    That's a good man you have, getting exactly what you asked for. Love the jacket. Nick and I have been together for 11 years and I'm pretty sure he would rather die then have to pick me out anything related to clothes, shoes, or handbags. He will gladly just hand the money over. Ha!

    Merry belated Christmas love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Dontcha love it when the guys know us so well that they get that perfect gift? He's way better at it then I am!! The ornament is so cute and I love that saying too!! It's really perfect for Mrs. Dancer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks wonderful! I smiled all the way through. LOVE that board, sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad y'all had a great Christmas! And I'm super thankful y'all got the ornaments in time for Christmas!! We still celebrated today, so my Christmas blues will hit tomorrow! Ugh.

    Merry Christmas again, friend! I loved seeing all of the great times y'all had :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree with you more... I'm trying to soak up all the decor and the tree before we take it all down...so depressing!

    Love that ornament, he did a good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! Also..loving the mechanic shirt..may need to get one for Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it was really a wonderful day! So glad it was a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha I'm an ornament nerd too - except mine are little mermaid/tinkerbell/penguins. Nice coat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I do try my hardest to respond to each & every comment! Love you guys! =)