Friday, December 20, 2013

The Holiday Edition Newlywed Game is LIVE!!

I am so excited because:

A. It's Friday
B.  Christmas is NEXT WEEK!

and

C.  Today is the Holiday Edition of the Newlywed Game link up!!!!  AHHH!



If you want to link up with Veronica & I (you can until Sunday at midnight!) all we ask is that you use this nifty little linkup button in your post!


forevernewlywedded



Scott & I kept our promise & created a VLOG!  Our first one in many months!  We definitely don't look as excited as I sound right now... but that was because we had just driven for 2 hours home from work in the snow and we were SO tired!  Bare with us!  =)






I hope you link up with us!  This was so so fun!  I'm glad we brought this back (if only for the holidays!)

If you'd like to link up... here are the questions!



1.  Which Christmas would your spouse say was the best that you had together as a couple?

2.  What would your spouse say is the weirdest, or most unique tradition that your family does at Christmas?

3.  It's Christmas Day... you are looking all around and you can't find your spouse.  Finally, you find them hiding in a closet, devouring which holiday treat??

4.  It's your spouse's turn to pick out a Christmas movie.  Naturally, they pick their favorite one.  Which is it??

5.  If your spouse had it their way... when would they put up Christmas decorations?  Right after the turkey?  Last minute?  Not at all?

6.  What does your spouse think is the best Christmas gift you ever gave them?

7.  Fa la la la laaaa, what is your spouse's go-to Christmas song?

8.  On Christmas morning, what does your spouse wish is under the tree?

9.  What is one thing that your spouse absolutely has to do every year during the holidays?

10.  What was the coolest gift your spouse got at Christmas as a child?  (Hopefully they told you this at some point in your relationship... otherwise... this one will have to be a lucky guess!!)



7 comments:

  1. Y'all vlog so well! Thanks so much for bringing this back for the holidays! It was fun learning that I don't know my spouse's Christmas 'loves' or thoughts at all...hmm...haha! :) Hope y'all have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this! Yall are just precious together. Such a fun link-up... thanks for creating it and letting me participate! :)

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://www.anchorsaweighblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha my answer would be so the same, something chocolate on the sweet question. Also as yall answered that, totally realized I forgot to get Kevin's answer on that...oops!

    Glad we did this! Hope everyone enjoys it!

    Also, I so loved listening to this, missed your vlogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Oh man! Love y'alls answers! I absolutely love Elf Chris hates watching it with me cuz I say all the lines and stuff too! And mine went up before Thanksgiving too! I was just too excited!
    You guys are way too cute! I love the Vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you did this VLOG style. Scott cracks me up. Reminds me SO much of Nick.."our first wedding" bahaha! I died.

    Hope you have a great weekend girlfriend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love it when you do vlogs =D You're meant to be on camera darlin! ;) I'm gonna try to get hubs to do this on the weekend before he goes to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was late to the party but thought this was SUCH a fun idea that I joined anyway. :) You can read my link here:
    http://www.marriedfiling-jointly.com/2013/12/newlywed-game-holiday-edition.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I do try my hardest to respond to each & every comment! Love you guys! =)