Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sun-Kissed

Mother Nature cooperated this weekend and pretty much held off on the rain.  It was so nice to be able to soak up the sun.  I hope you all were able to do the same.  Now, who am I kidding... I don't have much to say today.  Just a big ol` photo dump.  I apologize in advance.

 Saturday morning, we were up outrageously early to get ourselves to a car race!

We went with my Aunt, Uncle, and not-so-little-anymore cousin.  =)

We drank wine from a juice box container.  =D

Oh! And we watched cars race around, which was very cool.  But did I mention we had wine out of a juice box??!


It was super loud, but worth getting up early for.  This was my first real race I'd ever been to.


Next stop was Kent Falls.  In typical Connecticut style, we took a photo under a covered bridge.





It was a long trek up some man-made stairs but when we reached the top, it was worth it!


Sheesh, we almost look like a cute little family of three here!


My cousin discovered a sort of "cave" that we explored!




 Memorial Day weekend ended with a cat nap on our hammock.


 Today I feel refreshed and ready to start the craziness that is dance weekend.  I have 2 practices, 1 dress rehearsal, and 4 recitals.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

12 comments:

  1. Your hat is too cute! And wine in a juice box?! Yes please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW you can! :D Ah, what a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want wine..in a juice box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all the pictures. You two are the cutest couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wine in a JUICEBOX!? I will need this in my life once I am allowed to drink in a couple months! How frickin cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wine in a juice box? I need that for packing my lunch for work! Kidding, well sorta. :) Looks like you had a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, they used to have wine out of juice boxes for 1 euro in Italy -it was cheaper than water!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg wine in a juice box container. Where?? I have never seen that before. Glad mother nature was in a cooperative mood for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the covered bridge---and you guys look adorable in that hammock picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well this looks like the perfect weekend if I ever did see one! My dad took us to the Brickyard 400 in Indianapolis one year, and I couldn't believe how loud it was. We were all wearing ear protection like it was our job haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun weekend!!! :) I'm OBSESSING over that covered bridge too, seriously so pretty! You know I'm partial to a covered bridge since Jared and I did our first-look at one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun, but hell no on those caves, claustrophobia at it's best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I do try my hardest to respond to each & every comment! Love you guys! =)