Monday, June 2, 2014

Dance Weekend!

Is it already Monday?  I danced right through the weekend and didn't have much down time, so I think I need a re-do as far as weekends are concerned.  I am quite sure that I can not feel anything from the knees down.  Dancing made my shin splints jump into third gear over the weekend and I took a cold ice bath last night to help the pain.  I've been icing my shins all morning.  I would love to get back to running tomorrow, but not with all this pain....ouch!

If you follow me on Instagram, sorry... all these pictures are straight from there.  I didn't take many pictures because I was too drenched in sweat to be able to hold up my phone.  Gosh if I could sell bottles of my sweat I'd be a millionaire right about now.  Pretty sure I lost 10 pounds this weekend in sweat alone.

My Aunt & I think we're pretty bad ass.


This was also a weekend full of shameless selfies.  I had to.  It's not often that I get all dolled up!

Blue ballerinas!  =)


Scott came and saw the fourth recital last night.  I'm never nervous to perform for him.  Somehow, knowing that he is there just soothes my nerves.  Cheesy, I know.

So incredibly blessed to be dancing alongside my beautiful Mom & Aunt!

Recital weekend ended with a fancy little dinner in dressy clothes.  Wine not pictured.  ;)


Now don't mind me.... I'm going to go jump into a pool of ice.  


Hope you all had happy weekends!!!  


12 comments:

  1. LOVE all of the pictures and so glad you had a great time! Sorry to hear about the shin splints, though. Those are definitely no fun! Praying a few days in recovery with lots of wine and Tyson keeping you company on the couch does wonders for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting through the 4 shows! I am sure you were fabulous, and so fun that you got to do it with your mom and aunt with Scott watching on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!!! I am glad you had a great time and I bet you looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahw looks like you had so much fun! I like that you added wine not pictured....as a matter of fact I think I may have to have a glass now that I'm thinking about it!
    -Marley
    http://www.afandlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pictures, you looked gorgeous! Hope your shins start feeling better asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay congrats!!! Can't wait to learn more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww love all the pics. It looks like you had a blast!!!! Minus the after pain. Enjoy your iced bath :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great time - enjoy that ice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you and your mom are identical! Loving all your outfits (costumes?) and makeup. It must be so fun to get all dolled up like that! I'm assuming the pain in your legs means it was a successful weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you be anymore gorgeous?! Your makeup came out FAB!

    Hope your shins feel better soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are SO freaking gorgeous! You go sweet girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Selfies are a MUST when you're looking that goooood!!! :) You are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I do try my hardest to respond to each & every comment! Love you guys! =)